Do Something Nice for Your Mama
Home is where your mom is.
Mother's Day is just around the corner. Your mom always appreciates flowers, chocolates and candles, but why not treat her to something a little more special? Here are five ways you can celebrate mom this year.
1. Mother's Day Live Jazz Buffet Brunch. On Sunday, May 14 from 12 - 3pm, you can treat your mom to a breakfast and lunch buffet with fantastic live jazz from William Hartford Lee.
2. Mommy and Me Tea Party. Head to the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse on Mother's Day at 1:30 for an elegant tea party. Enjoy cake and fun activities, as well as a special gift for mom to take home.
3. Mom's Night Out: Fashion & Fun for Moms. The Mall of Georgia is inviting the "chicest moms" out for a night of fashion, shopping, beauty and fun! On May 11 from 6 - 8pm, moms can enjoy entertainment provided by The Woody's and fashion segments by Buckle and Belk - Clinique.
4. Mother's Day Brunch. From 11am - 3pm on Mother's Day, Arena Tavern will offer a great brunch menu and complimentary mimosas to all the mamas and their families. The brunch buffet is $29 per person and $15 for children. Gwinnett County Public School Employees enjoy a $7 discount (id required). Make your reservation at (770) 623-4585.
5. Versailles Mother's Day Feast. Chateau Elan is offering a scrumptious Mother's Day feast from 11am-3pm on May 14. You'll enjoy a carved to order station, a mashed potato bar and more. Reservations are required.
If it weren't for moms, none of us would be here, so do something nice for your mom this Mother's Day.