Meeting & Conventions
Group Accommodations and Meeting Planning Assistance
The Explore Gwinnett tourism office offers professional, knowledgeable and experienced sales and marketing team to assist in locating the ideal venue for your event, reunion, meeting or conference in Gwinnett County. Our team will assist with securing group accommodations, scheduling site inspections, locating vendors, and other planning assistance. Once your event is booked, our convention services & marketing team will assist with a full slate of additional complimentary meeting services including: registration assistance, group welcome bags, itinerary planning, marketing collateral and public relations assistance. Get started today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Location is everything, and Gwinnett County is metro Atlanta's most appealing suburban destination. Our award-winning Infinite Energy Center and Infinite Energy Arena are in the heart of Northeast Atlanta's premier Sugarloaf business district, conveniently located off of I-85 at Sugarloaf Parkway, close to shopping, dining and thriving corporate environment.
Click here for driving directions.
Gwinnett has a wide array of hotel accommodations, with 100 hotels to suit any need or budget. Our full-service hotels - the Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, Hilton Atlanta Northeast, the Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners, Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center and the Embassy Suites Sugarloaf can accommodate larger groups all under one setting. See all of our hotels here.
Once you have booked your meeting or convention, the Explore Gwinnett sales and marketing teams go a step further, by offering additional complimentary services to make your event warm and welcoming for your attendees. We provide that special touch of hospitality that makes a difference.
Some additional complimentary services we offer include:
- Welcome Table & Information Booth - Information on local attractions, dining and entertainment options plus local discounts and great advice on where to dine, don't miss local picks and more for your attendees. Our welcome table will be staffed with friendly, knowledgeable Gwinnett "ambassadors" to help make your attendees feel at home.
- On-site Registration - We'll provide registration assistance for meetings, reunions and other events.
- Welcome bags - We'll welcome your attendees with a nice touch - complimentary welcome bags with local information, small promotional gift, or food/drink item. (Welcome bags based on total room nights booked!) Download a welcome bag request form here:
- Welcome Services - Welcome letter and/or greeted by local dignitaries (mayor, CVB or county official).
- Dine Around/Transportation Needs - Arrange dine around at local restaurants and assist with transportation needs for your guests.
- Volunteers - Coordination and recruitment of volunteers to work at off-site events.