Guide to Gwinnett
Guide to Gwinnett: Tree Lightings
It's the holiday season. We want to make sure you know where to kick it off with this version of Guide to Gwinnett: Tree Lightings.
First, we'll start with this—we are in no way trying to skip over Thanksgiving. After all, giving thanks and eating food are two of our very favorite things. So, here's our shout out to Tom turkey.
We do want to make sure you're prepared for all the great holiday celebrations that go on in Gwinnett. Specifically, tree lightings! Nothing says "happy holidays" like a huge, lighted fraser fur. And, Gwinnett has so many places for you to get in the spirit.
- Celebrate the Holidays in Braselton, November 18 @ 10am
- Holiday Glow in the Corners, November 18 @ 11am
- Mall of Georgia Tree Lighting Celebration, November 18 @ 4pm
- Lilburn Tree Lighting, November 18 @ 7pm
- Lawrenceville Annual Lighting of the Tree, November 23 @ 5:30pm
- Loganville Tree Lighting, November 24 @ 6pm
- Sparkle Celebration at Thrasher Park, December 1 @ 5pm
- Suwanee's Jolly Holly Day, December 1 @ 6:30pm
- Deck the Hall in Duluth, December 2 @ 2pm
- Sugar Hill's Annual Holiday Celebration, December 2 @ 5:30pm
- 2017 Christmas in Dacula, December 2
- Christmas in Grayson, December 3 @ 2pm
Our cities sure know how to celebrate the holidays! We hope you can attend a few of these fantastic festivities.