Guide to Gwinnett
Guide to Gwinnett: Tree Lightings
It's the holiday season. We want to make sure you know where to kick it off with this version of Guide to Gwinnett: Tree Lightings.
First, we'll start with this—we are in no way trying to skip over Thanksgiving. After all, giving thanks and eating food are two of our very favorite things. So, here's our shout out to Tom turkey.
We do want to make sure you're prepared for all the great holiday celebrations that go on in Gwinnett. Specifically, tree lightings! Nothing says "happy holidays" like a huge, lighted fraser fur. And, Gwinnett has so many places for you to get in the spirit.
- Braselton Lighting of the Tree, November 12 @ 5pm
- Mall of Georgia Holiday Spectacular, November 19 @ 5pm
- Lawrenceville Annual Lighting of the Tree, November 24 @ 6pm
- Loganville Tree Lighting, November 25 @ 6pm
- Holiday Glow in the Corners, November 26 @ 4:30pm
- Buford Tree Lighting and How the Grinch Stole Christmas Screening, November 26 @ 6pm
- Lilburn Tree Lighting, November 29 @ 7pm
- Suwanee's Jolly Holly Day, December 2 @ 6:30
- Sparkle Celebration at Thrasher Park, December 2 @ 5:30pm
- 2016 Christmas in Dacula, December 3 @ 12pm
- Deck the Hall in Duluth, December 3 @ 3pm
- Sugar Hill's Annual Holiday Celebration, December 3 @ 5:30pm
- Christmas in Grayson, December 4 @ 2pm
Our cities sure know how to celebrate the holidays! We hope you can attend a few of these fantastic festivities.