You've just left a concert at Gas South District or a fantastic show at the Aurora Theatre. You're not ready for the night to end. Where do you go for another drink or a bite to eat?
Whether you're thirsty, hungry or looking to sing your heart out, Gwinnett's got some great late-night spots.
Grab a Pint
- Parma Tavern is the perfect spot to grab one (or two) more drinks and some late night pizza. Be sure to try the Parma Ale. Open until 2am everyday except Sunday
- If you're near Lawrenceville, keep the night going at Universal Joint. Grab a craft beer or cocktail and play some cornhole. Open until 2am Friday and Saturday
- When you're ready to bar hop, head over to McCray's Tavern on the Square. They've got craft beer, scotch, bourbon, wine and more. Open until 1am Friday and Saturday
- Obviously, an ale house is a great place to get a drink. Tannery Row Ale House provides a unique location (a tannery factory circa the early 1900's) to enjoy a number of craft beers and other beverages. Open until 12am Friday and Saturday
- Good Word Brewing and Public House is serving up frosty beers for the night owls.Open until 12am Friday and Saturday
Grab a Plate
- The Gop is your one-stop-shop for offal, a traditional Korean dish. Order the gop chang and enjoy all the Korean sides. Open until 2am Monday-Saturday and 12am Sunday
- Seo Ra Beol is open 24 hours, making it the ultimate after hours stop. Their well-known for their Gal Bi, marinated short rib. They also offer Korean BBQ.
- E.M. Bop Korean BBQ is another excellent spot to stop for a late night bite. Open until 3am Tuesday-Saturday
- Sticking with the Korean BBQ theme, 9292 is will certainly curb your night-time cravings. Open until 12am everyday
Grab the Mic
- At Do Re Mi, you can enjoy a private room where you can pick from hundreds of top hits from Journey to Britney. Order food and beverages throughout the night. Hours vary; check listing
- Gang Nam Style Karaoke is another fun spot to show of your skills. Check out the vibrant, unique decor and order a unique cocktail. Open until 2am Monday-Thursday, 3am Friday-Saturday and 1am Sunday
Post by Jessica Whittingslow
Self-proclaimed foodie and adventurer, Jessica loves to explore Gwinnett and all the great dining, shopping, activities and events the area has to offer. When she's not telling you guys what dishes to try or where to be, she's reading, spending time outdoors or catching up on the latest Netflix original series.