It's the holiday season. We want to make sure you know where to kick it off with this version of Guide to Gwinnett: Tree Lightings.
First, we'll start with this—we are in no way trying to skip over Thanksgiving. After all, giving thanks and eating food are two of our very favorite things. So, here's our shout out to Tom turkey.
We do want to make sure you're prepared for all the great holiday celebrations that go on in Gwinnett. Specifically, tree lightings! Nothing says "happy holidays" like a huge, lighted Fraser fir. And, Gwinnett has so many places for you to get in the spirit.
- Celebrate the Holidays in Braselton, November 18 @ 10am
- Gwinnett Historic Courthouse Lighting of the Tree, November 23 @ 5:30pm
- Loganville Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting, November 25 @ 6pm
- Holiday Glow on the Town Green (Peachtree Corners), November 30 @ 6pm
- Sparkle Celebration: Tree Lighting (Norcross), December 1 @ 5:30pm
- Suwanee's Jolly Holly Day, December 2 @ 6:30pm
- Deck the Hall in Duluth, December 2 @ 2pm
- Christmas in Grayson, December 3 @ 2pm
Our cities sure know how to celebrate the holidays! We hope you can attend a few of these fantastic festivities.