Location is everything, and Gwinnett County is metro Atlanta's most appealing suburban destination. Located just outside of Atlanta, Gwinnett is home to countless event facilities that can accommodate groups of all sizes, like the Gas South District. The area offers a variety of entertainment, activities and dining options for your event attendees. Our sales staff can provide recommendations based on your interests.
Gwinnett is home to more than 100 hotels to suit any need or budget. Our full-service hotels include:
- Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta
- Hilton Atlanta Northeast
- Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners
- Holiday Inn Atlanta Infinite Energy Center
- Embassy Suites Sugarloaf
- Crowne Plaza Atlanta NE Norcross
See a full list of our hotels.
Once you have booked your meeting or convention, Explore Gwinnett will provide additional complimentary services to personalize your event for your attendees.
Some additional complimentary services we offer include:
- Welcome table and information booth - Our welcome table will be staffed with friendly, knowledgeable Gwinnett ambassadors to help make your attendees feel at home. They'll provide information on local attractions, dining and entertainment options.
- On-site registration - We'll provide registration assistance for meetings, reunions and other events.
- Welcome services - We can help provide welcome letters or official greetings from local VIPs.
- Dine around help and transportation needs - We can assist with dine arounds at local restaurants and coordinating transportation needs for your guests.
- Volunteers - We'll recruit and coordinate volunteers to support your events.
- Welcome bags - We can assemble complimentary welcome bags with local information, a small promotional gift and a food/drink item. (Welcome bags based on total room nights booked)