Start Your Trip Here
Explore Gwinnett offers a variety of complimentary services to help make planning your trip a breeze. Gwinnett County is home to more than 100 affordable hotels, as well as countless group-friendly activities and attractions. The county is accessible to I-85, I-285 and Atlanta's top attractions.
Explore Gwinnett offers the following complimentary services:
- Assistance in helping you find the best group hotel accommodations
- Welcome bags for your guests (we will provide two (2) welcome bags per Gwinnett County hotel room booked on peak night)
- Name tags and lanyards for family members (based upon hotel room nights)
- Itineraries, catered to your groups needs and interests (upon request)
- Visitor information, including Explore Gwinnett magazine, coupon book and other helpful resources
We serve both domestic and international tour and travel groups, and you can use the contact information below to get started.
Maurice Odoms, Group Specialist
Anne Chen, Group Specialist
Gwinnett has several attractions that welcome large groups, including Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, Gwinnett Stripers AAA Baseball games, Treetop Quest Zipline and Ropes Course, Stars and Strikes entertainment centers, K1 Speed, Stone Mountain Park, the Southeastern Railway Museum, BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Atlanta and more.
Explore Gwinnett is a proud member of ABA, NTA, SYTA, GMOA, MCASC, SCMA, AMA, VMA, FMA, NCMA, TNMCA, PBA, and BIG.