What's Going Down Around Town
What's Going Down Around Town?
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest...
School's out, and summer is basically here. It's time to get out and have a fun weekend in Gwinnett!
- Kick of the weekend with Duluth Arts Week, a nine-day celebration of the arts.
- Head over to the Peachtree Corners Festival for food, live music, activities and more.
- Cheer on the Gwinnett Braves at Coolray Field.
- Enjoy the musical stylings of Mike Veal at Norcross Summer Concert Series.
- Check out local talent at Eddie Owen's Songwriters Open Mic Night.
From art to food and music to sports, Gwinnett's got a little bit of everything going on this weekend.
Now, get out there and have a great weekend!