What's Going Down Around Town
What's Going Down Around Town?
It's Wednesday, which means it's almost Thursday, which means it's almost Friday.
Weekend's in Gwinnett are the bee's knees. You can...
- Shop for fresh local finds at the Braselton Farmer's Market;
- Try something new at The Atlanta International Night Market;
- See Rumours, the Southeast's premier Fleetwood Mac tribute band, at 37 Main.
- Enjoy all kinds of FREE fun at Gwinnett Family Fest.
- Check out The Clay Hess Band at Evertt's Music Barn.
There are so many things to do and see!
What will you do this weekend? No matter what you decide, we hope you have a blast.