What's Going Down Around Town
What's Going Down Around Town?
Weekends should be longer. There are too many events in Gwinnett to get to all of them!
We love the weekend. We also love all of the great weekend events in Gwinnett!
- Don't miss Burgers & Brews Week, where you can get a $7 specialty burger, paired with the perfect beer at 12 Gwinnett restaurants through Saturday, March 25.
- See 12 Angry Jurors at the Players Guild @ Sugar Hill.
- Have a laugh with Luenell at Atlanta Comedy Theater. You may recognize her from comedies like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and That's My Boy.
- Cheer on the Georgia Swarm professional lacrosse team as they take on the Toronto Rock.
- Take it back to the late 1700s for the Let Freedom Ring: Button Gwinnett Living History Festival at the Environmental & Heritage Center. There will be costumed reenactors, a musket firing demonstration and more.
There are even more events if you're really trying to pack it all in.
So, what will you do this weekend? Get out there and enjoy all that Gwinnett has to offer!