What's Going Down Around Town
What's Going Down Around Town?
What better way to go into a weekend than knowing it's going to be a long one?
If you've got family in town for the holidays and you need something to do, Gwinnett's got a lot going on.
- Hear great music at Eddie Owen with the Banks and Shane Christmas Concert or Joe Gransden's Big Band.
- Have Supper with Santa at the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse.
- Visit Aurora to see The 12 Dates of Christmas or Christmas Canteen. The kids can experience Aurora's Children's Playhouse with Santa's Missing Mail.
- Take a load off at Tannery Row Ale House and hear the Jake Baldwin Band.
- See a show at Medieval Times on Christmas Eve, and then enjoy Christmas Eve Story Time with Santa.