What's Going Down Around Town
What's Going Down Around Town?
Weekends are easy. The hard part is figuring out what you want to do.
Especially in Gwinnett. We've got so many events going on, it can be hard to keep up. That's why we're here.
- Get a jump start on the holidays with a local tree lighting or parade.
- Visit North Gwinnett Art Association's smallWORKS exhibition where you can purchase works by local artists.
- Hear the musical stylings of Joe Gransden's Big Band at Buford Community Center.
- Play on a snow-packed Snow Mountain and go Galactic Snow Tubing at Stone Mountain Park.
- Check out "the world's most authentic tribute to Van Halen," Fan Halen at 37 Main.
The weekend is jam-packed with events. Be sure to look at our full calendar.