The Best Cinco de Mayo Watering Holes in Gwinnett
Hola! Every year on Cinco de Mayo empty bar stools inside Gwinnett’s favorite bars are heard to come by. But we’ve got you covered. Here are multiple options for getting your Mexican Independence Day on!
- Tin Lizzy’s: One of Atlanta’s favorite bars now has 2 Gwinnett locations to serve you. Margaritas are a specialty and dozens of taco variations are sure to please! Duluth & Mall of Georgia
- Frontera Mex Mex Grill: This is a go-to chain amongst many locals. Check out their lunch specials and outdoor patios. Locations in Lawrenceville, Duluth, Norcross, Stone Mountain, Sugar Hill, and Suwanee.
- La Parilla: Located at The Forum in Peachtree Corners
- Award-winning Taqueria del Mar
- Pure Taqueria in downtown Duluth
- Cinco Mexican Cantina in Suwanee
Where do you plan to spend Cinco de Mayo? Tell us on Facebook!