Craft Breweries & Beer
Five Reasons to Visit the Suwanee American Craft Beer Fest
If you've never been to Suwanee Beer Fest before, I highly recommend this event. Celebrating it's ninth year in 2019, this year's event will be bigger and better than years before. If you're still on the fence, here are five reasons you should attend Suwanee Beer Fest 2019.
1. 350+ craft beers. This one seems like a no-brainer, but look at that number! Breweries from across the country will be at the fest giving you a taste of some of their best brews.
2. A great cause. Proceeds from this year's event will benefit Cooper's Crew, a Suwanee-based organization honoring Cooper O’Brien, who lost his battle to a rare form of cancer called Clear Cell Sarcoma at the young age of 14. Participation in Suwanee Beer Fest supports the Cooper’s Crew Fund, which provides funding for research and development to find a cure for childhood cancer. Proceeds also benefit the Cooper O’Brien Scholarship Fund, which grants scholarships to three graduating seniors at North Gwinnett High School each year, who have overcome unique hardships or adversities.
4. Live music. As always, there will be great, live entertainment at Suwanee Beer Fest. See the Drake Irish Dancers strut their stuff. Hear the musical stylings of Suwanee natives, The Pony League Band.
5. Vendors on vendors on vendors. In between your tastings, stop by some of the awesome vendor tents. From food to neat beer accessories to local attractions, there are so many ways you can stay entertained at Suwanee Beer Fest.
6. We'll be there! Come to the Explore Gwinnett booth for a fun giveaway and a chance to win gift cards for Burgers & Brews Week, taking place March 17-23. We'll keep the party going with seven days of $7 specialty burgers at 18 Gwinnett restaurants. Stop by our booth for more info.
You have no excuse—these are five pretty great reasons to attend this award-winning festival. Hope to see you there!