5 Reasons to Visit Suwanee Arts Center
Arts and cultural activities are at the heart of communities.
The Suwanee Arts Center, located in Suwanee Town Center, is a place you need to visit. From rotating art exhibitions to workshops, there's always something exciting happening here. Here are six reasons we love Suwanee Arts Center.
1. Exhibitions. The Center for the Arts hosts rotating exhibitions throughout the year. Currently, they're showcasing artwork created by Suwanee Arts Center member artists for holiday gift-giving.
2. Classes, workshops and more. The center offers countless classes and workshops in a variety of mediums. You can take classes in digital photography, clay sculpting, figure drawing, and more. You'll also find workshops crafted specifically for adults, teens, and children.
3. Member benefits. If you're interested in becoming a member of Suwanee Arts Center, there are a ton of great benefits, including discounts on workshops and art purchases, as well as invitations to special, member-only events.
4. Special events. The center hosts two of Suwanee's favorite events—Suwanee Arts Festival (Spring) and Suwanee Classic Car Show (Fall).
5. Suwanee swag. Did you know the Suwanee Arts Center also serves as the Suwanee Welcome Center? They've got you covered if you're looking for some great local swag, like t-shirts or hats.
Be sure to visit this hub for arts, culture, and creativity in the Suwanee area and beyond.