Guide to Gwinnett
Gwinnett's Most Pup-friendly Patios
Dogs really are man's best friend.
If you have a dog, we know that pup is a huge part of your family. Most people take their pups everywhere they can.
The weather seems like it's finally about to get nicer, and that means it's patio season. Gwinnett's got oodles of restaurants, breweries and coffee shops where Fido can join you in enjoying the cool, sunny weather.
- Foggy Bottom BBQ, Lawrevceville
- The 5 Spot Cafe, Lawrenceville
- Brunch Apothecary, Dacula
- Stillfire Brewing, Suwanee
- Pure Taqueria, Duluth
- Dreamland BBQ, Duluth
- Good Word Brewing & Public House, Duluth
- Kurt's Euro Bistro, Duluth
- Uncle Jack's Meat House, Duluth
- 45 South Cafe, Norcross
- Iron Horse Tavern, Norcross
- Grayson Coffee House, Grayson
- Rico's World Kitchen, Buford
- Goodword Brewing, Duluth
- Truck N Tap, Duluth
We hope to see you and your pal out and about soon. If you know of other pet-friendly patios, comment below!
Be sure to take your furball to one of Gwinnett's great dog parks before or after your meal.