Guide to Gwinnett
Gwinnett's Most Pup-friendly Patios
Dogs really are man's best friend.
What makes patio season even better? Being able to celebrate with your pup. Gwinnett's got oodles of restaurants, breweries and coffee shops where Fido can join you in enjoying the cool, sunny weather.
- Foggy Bottom BBQ, Lawrenceville
- Brunch Apothecary, Dacula
- StillFire Brewing, Suwanee
- Pure Taqueria, Duluth
- Dreamland BBQ, Duluth
- Good Word Brewing & Public House, Duluth
- Kurt's Euro Bistro, Duluth
- Uncle Jack's Meat House, Duluth
- 45 South Cafe, Norcross
- Iron Horse Tavern, Norcross
- Grayson Coffee House, Grayson
- Rico's World Kitchen, Buford
- Truck N Tap, Duluth
- Social Fox Brewing, Norcross
- 6S Brewing, Duluth
- Kettlerock Brewing Brewing, Peachtree Corners
- Ironshield Brewing, Brewing, Lawrenceville
- Cultivation Brewing, Norcross
- Monkey Wrench, Suwanee
We hope to see you and your pal out and about soon. If you know of other pet-friendly patios, comment below!
Be sure to take your furball to one of Gwinnett's great dog parks before or after your meal.