Guide to Gwinnett
25 Pup-friendly Patios
Dogs really are man's best friend.
If you have a dog, and you're anything like me, that pup is a huge part of your family. We take our Australian shepherd, Emma, everywhere we can. Seriously—we took her on a 4,000 mile road trip to Wyoming. How adorable is she?
Enough about Emma, and back to your furry friend. The weather seems like it's finally about to get nicer, and that means it's patio season. Gwinnett's got oodles of restaurants, breweries and coffee shops where Fido can join you in enjoying the cool, sunny weather.
- Three Blind Mice, Lilburn
- 1910 Public House, Lilburn
- Ba Bellies, Peachtree Corners
- Ten Bistro, Peachtree Corners
- Lazy Dog, Peachtree Corners
- Brown Bag Deli, Suwanee
- Tequila Mama, Suwanee
- Universal Joint, Lawrenceville
- Strange Taco Bar, Lawrenceville
- Slow Pour Brewing, Lawrenceville
- Foggy Bottom BBQ, Lawrevceville
- The 5 Spot Cafe, Lawrenceville
- Brunch Apothecary, Dacula
- Maple Street Biscuit Company, Duluth
- Pure Taqueria, Duluth
- Dreamland BBQ, Duluth
- Good Word Brewing & Public House, Duluth
- Epicurean Cafe, Duluth
- Kurt's Euro Bistro, Duluth
- Uncle Jack's Meat House, Duluth
- 45 South Cafe, Norcross
- Iron Horse Tavern, Norcross
- Grayson Coffee House, Grayson
- Rico's World Kitchen, Buford
- Lincoln Fill Station, Snellville
We hope to see you and your pal out and about soon. If you know of other pet-friendly patios, comment below!
Be sure to take your furball to one of Gwinnett's great dog parks before or after your meal.