6 Reasons to Visit North Gwinnett Arts Association
Arts and cultural activities are at the heart of communities.
The North Gwinnett Arts Association (NGAA) Center for the Arts, located in Suwanee Town Center, is a place you need to visit. From rotating art exhibitions to workshops, there's always something exciting happening here. Here are six reason we love NGAA.
1. Artober Gwinnett. If you like to sip wine and look at art, you won't want to miss Artober Gwinnett: Suwanee Walk and Wine SculpTour. As part of Artober Gwinnett, Explore Gwinnett and NGAA will host a complimentary guided tour of SculpTour, Suwanee's public art encounter. Click below for more information and to RSVP.
2. Exhibitions. The Center for the Arts hosts rotating exhibitions throughout the year. Most recently, they had Heat of Summer. A new exhibition is currently on display—smallWORKS: Affordable Gifts by Local Artists, which showcases artwork by NGAA Members.
3. Classes, workshops and more. NGAA offers countless classes and workshops in a variety of mediums. You can take classes in digital photography, clay sculpting, figure drawing and more. You'll also find workshops crafted specifically for adults, teens and children.
4. Member benefits. If you're interested in becoming a member of NGAA, there are a ton of great benefits, including discounts on workshops and art purchases, as well as invitations to special, member-only events.
5. Special events. NGAA hosts two of Suwanee's favorite events, Arts in the Park and Suwanee Classic Car Show.
6. Suwanee swag. Did you know that The Center for the Arts also serves as the Suwanee Welcome Center? If you're looking for some great Suwanee swag, like t-shirts or hats, they've got you covered.