Guide to Gwinnett
June is National Candy Month
Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.
It's National Candy Month, and Gwinnett is home to many establishments where you can curb your candy craving.
1. Nancy's Candy & Spice is the stop for you if you're into gourmet candy and chocolates, like licorice pastel chunks and chocolate covered gummy bears.
2. Rocket Fizz is every candy-lovers dream. If you're looking for an obscure treat or vintage snack, they've likely got you covered.
3. Coughman's Creamery pairs candy with ice cream. I'd recommend creating an ice cream sandwich and rolling it in your favorite confection.
4. Taste of Britain will fit the bill if you're craving candy from across the pond. Grab a bag of Dolly Mix or a box of mint cake fingers.
5. Super H Mart carries all kinds of international candy if you're in the mood to try something new. Try the tapioca pearls or Milkita milkshake candies.
6. The Chocolaterie serves gourmet chocolates and truffles, so be sure to pay them a visit next time you're looking for a sweet treat.
7. Yum Yum Candies was started by a mother-daughter team because of their love of chocolate. Try the shertzel (pretzels covered in chocolate and candy) or the ran cherries, which are soaked in brandy for seven days and covered in dark chocolate.
What's your favorite place to consume candy in Gwinnett? Comment below, and let us know!