Gwinnett's Great Mac and Cheese
Nothing goes together better than macaroni and cheese.
I love mac and cheese. And it's clear Gwinnett locals and visitors love it too. We recently asked you guys where your favorite cheesy pasta stops are, and man, did you all deliver. Since we are in the South, it is no surprise that a majority of these places are at barbecue restaurants, which Gwinnett has in abundance. See where you can find some of the best mac below.
- Jim N' Nicks (Suwanee) is another favorite. They've got the creamy, southern mac and cheese you've been looking for.
- Foggy Bottom BBQ (Lawrenceville and Loganville) serves a three-cheese blend mac and cheese finished off with their house rub.
- Redlands Grill in Peachtree Corners is offering their Not Your Ordinary Mac N' Cheese. With a name like that, you've got to give it a try.
- Praise the Lard BBQ takes it up a notch with FOUR-cheese mac and cheese—super creamy and worth every bite.
- 'Cue Barbecue (Lawrenceville and Peachtree Corners) uses a blend of American cheeses with a Parmesan topping. What's not to love?
- Uncle Jack's Meat House may call their sides "sharing sides," but you will NOT want to share this five-cheese mac and cheese, which includes Gouda, Parmesan, cheddar, jack and Gruyere cheeses.
- Rexall Grill is a Gwinnett staple. Their mac and cheese will remind you of your mama's.
- Parkside District is one of my personal favorites. Their four-cheese blended mac includes panko gratin and chives.
- Over The Top Burger Bar in Buford has an ENITRE SECTION of their menu dedicated to mac and cheese. Try the NY Mac with pepperoni and mozzarella, the Maine Mac with shrimp and butter or the classic Georgia Mac with pulled pork!!
- Local Republic's bacon mac 'n cheese is a local favorite. It's really the perfect pairing.
Gwinnett's a big county, and I'm sure there are several other places to eat this comforting dish, but this list should get you started. Comment below if there is s place we left off. Happy eating!