Craft Breweries & Beer
Get Your Tickets to Gwinnett Beer Fest
I got 99 problems, but beer solves 'em all.
Honestly, do you need more reasons than beer to attend a beer fest? Maybe you do, and if that's the case, I can give you plenty of reasons why you'll want to be at the third annual Gwinnett Beer Fest.
1. There are more than 150 craft beers. That's right—if you attend this year's festival, you'll get to sample a variety of brews from places like Terrapin Beer Co., Gate City Brewing Co. and more.
2. Coolray Field. How many festivals have you been to on a baseball field? The venue itself is a great reason to partake in this event.
3. Wings. No, not the band, but a wing eating contest. The winner of the Taco Mac Wing Eating Contest will receive a $100 gift card to Taco Mac. What goes better with beer than a pile of hot wings?
4. VIP experience. The VIP experience at Gwinnett Beer Fest can't be beat. You'll get one hour early entry into the festival, limited, rare, and exclusive beers, access to a private dining and tasting area, VIP restrooms (v important) and more.
5. Philanthropy. The 3rd annual Gwinnett Beer Fest is raising funds and awareness for Kingdom Kids, a nonprofit that grants wishes to children with life-threatening illnesses. Kingdom Kids is built on the mission of “improving the quality life for children facing challenging circumstances.” You can learn more about this great cause here.
Outside of all this other amazing stuff, you'll find games, live entertainment and great vendors at Gwinnett Beer Fest. If you're a fan of beer and a good time, I'd suggest you grab your ticket before they're gone.