Guide to Gwinnett
Guide to Gwinnett: Fall Festivals
It's fall, y'all. We'll tell you how to celebrate in this edition of Guide to Gwinnett: Fall Festivals.
Fall starts this month, and while we know you've all been ordering pumpkin spiced lattes already anyway, it's actually here now. One of our favorite things about this time of year is the fantastic festivals that take place all throughout Gwinnett.
From full-scale fairs to arts festivals and food tastings to wine fests, Gwinnett's got something everyone will enjoy.
- Gwinnett County Fair, Sept. 12 - 22 @ Gwinnett County Fairgrounds
- Gateway International Food & Music Festival, Sept. 14 @ Lillian Webb Park
- Suwanee Fest, Sept. 21 - 22 @ Suwanee Town Center Park
- Duluth Fall Festival, Sept. 28-29 @ Duluth Town Green
- Stone Mountain Park Pumpkin Festival, Sept. 21 - Oct. 27 (Friday - Sunday) @ Stone Mountain Park
- Artober Gwinnett, Entire month of October @ Various Arts Organizations
- Norcross Art Splash & Wine Festival, Oct. 5 - 6 @ Historic Downtown Norcross
- Everett's Music Barn Fall Festival & Fundraiser, Oct. 5 @ Everett's Music Barn
- Oktoberfest, Oct. 5 @ Lawrenceville Lawn
- Grayson Brew & Que, Oct. 5 @ Grayson Community Park
- Duluth Beer & Wine Festival, Oct. 5 @ Duluth Town Green
- Suwanee Fine Arts Festival, Oct. 5 - 6 @ Suwanee Town Center Park
- Lilburn Daze Arts & Crafts Festival, Oct. 12 @ Lilburn City Park
- Light Up Norcross Lantern & Costume Parade, Oct. 19 @ Thrasher Park
- AutumnFest, Oct. 19 @ Downtown Loganville
- Sugar Rush, Oct. 19 @ Downtown Sugar Hill
- Country Living Fair, Oct. 25 - 27 @ Stone Mountain Park
- Braselton Antique & Artisan Festival, Oct. 25 - 27 @ Harrison Street
- Suwanee Wine Fest, Nov. 2 @ Suwanee Town Center Park
I'm sure there are even more fall-related festivals and events that aren't listed here. Comment below if you've got other ideas for celebrating autumn.
While you're out and about enjoying all the fall festivities, be sure to tag us in your posts on social using #ExploreGwinnett.