Guide to Gwinnett
Guide to Gwinnett: Fall Festivals
It's fall, y'all. We'll tell you how to celebrate in this edition of Guide to Gwinnett: Fall Festivals.
Fall starts this week, and while we know you've all been ordering pumpkin spiced lattes already anyway, it's actually here now. One of our favorite things about this time of year is the fantastic festivals that take place all throughout Gwinnett.
From full-scale fairs to arts festivals and food tastings to wine fests, Gwinnett's got something everyone will enjoy.
- Gwinnett County Fair, Sept 18 - 24 @ Gwinnett County Fairgrounds
- FallFest featuring Oktoberfest, Sept. 22 - Oct. 21 @ Kurt's Euro Bistro
- Duluth Fall Festival, Sept. 30 & Oct. 1 @ Duluth Town Green
- Stone Mountain Park Pumpkin Festival, Sept. 29 - Oct. 29 (Friday - Sunday) @ Stone Mountain Park
- Lilburn Beer & Wine Festival, Sept. 30 @ Lilburn City Park
- Artober Gwinnett, Entire month of October @ Various Arts Organizations
- Norcross Art Splash, Oct. 7 & 8 @ Historic Downtown Norcross
- Everett's Music Barn Fall Festival & Fundraiser, Oct. 7 @ Everett's Music Barn
- Taste of Suwanee, Oct. 7 @ Suwanee Town Center Park
- Oktoberfest, Oct. 7 @ Lawrenceville Lawn
- Suwanee Jazz Fest, Oct. 14 @ Suwanee Town Center Park
- Lilburn Daze Arts & Crafts Festival, Oct. 14 @ Lilburn City Park
- Fair on the Square, Oct. 14 @ Gwinnett Historic Courthouse
- Sugar Rush Festival, Oct. 21 @ The Bowl @ Sugar Hill
- Fall Festival, Oct. 21 @ Mall of Georgia
- AutumFest, Oct. 21 @ Loganville Town Green
- Grayson Blues & Brews Craft Beer Festival, Oct. 21 @ Grayson Community Park
- Country Living Fair, Oct. 27 - 29 @ Stone Mountain Park
- Braselton Antique & Artisan Festival, Oct. 27 - 29 @ Braselton Park
- Suwanee Wine Fest, Nov. 4 @ Suwanee Town Center Park
- Vineyard Fest, Nov. 5 @ Chateau Elan Winery
- Fall Adventure Day, Nov. 22 @ Alegre Farm
I'm sure there are even more fall-related festivals and events that aren't listed here. Comment below if you've got other ideas for celebrating the autum season.
While you're out and about enjoying all the fall festivities, be sure to tag us in your posts on social using #ExploreGwinnett.