Guide to Gwinnett
Guide to Gwinnett: Fall Festivals
It's fall, y'all. We'll tell you how to celebrate in this edition of Guide to Gwinnett: Fall Festivals.
Fall starts this month, and while we know you've all been ordering pumpkin spiced lattes already anyway, it's actually here now. One of our favorite things about this time of year is the fantastic festivals that take place all throughout Gwinnett.
From full-scale fairs to arts festivals and food tastings to wine fests, Gwinnett's got something everyone will enjoy.
- Gwinnett County Fair, Sept. 13 - 23 @ Gwinnett County Fairgrounds
- Duluth Fall Festival, Sept. 27 - 30 @ Duluth Town Green
- Stone Mountain Park Pumpkin Festival, Sept. 22 - Oct. 28 (Friday - Sunday) @ Stone Mountain Park
- Artober Gwinnett, Entire month of October @ Various Arts Organizations
- Norcross Art Splash & Wine Festival, Oct. 6 - 7 @ Historic Downtown Norcross
- Everett's Music Barn Fall Festival & Fundraiser, Oct. 6 @ Everett's Music Barn
- Oktoberfest, Oct. 6 @ Lawrenceville Lawn
- Suwanee Jazz Fest, Oct. 6 @ Suwanee Town Center Park
- Lilburn Daze Arts & Crafts Festival, Oct. 13 @ Lilburn City Park
- Sugar Rush, Oct. 20 @ The Bowl @ Sugar Hill
- Country Living Fair, Oct. 26 - 28 @ Stone Mountain Park
- Suwanee Wine Fest, Nov. 3 @ Suwanee Town Center Park
- Vineyard Fest, Nov. 11 @ Chateau Elan Winery
I'm sure there are even more fall-related festivals and events that aren't listed here. Comment below if you've got other ideas for celebrating autumn.
While you're out and about enjoying all the fall festivities, be sure to tag us in your posts on social using #ExploreGwinnett.