Fun Things to do for Father's Day
Thank you for being my Dad.
2021 seems to be flying by, and before you know it, Father's Day will be here. Like, for real. It's next month, June 20. If you're still looking for something fun to do with dad, check out these great suggestions.
1. Get him a gift. Get Dad the perfect gift while shopping small. Here are some great, local places where you can shop for Dad.
2. Baseball Game. The Gwinnett Stripers have a game on June 20th at 1:05pm against the Nashville Sounds. There will be a special pre-game BBQ as a treat for all dads.
3. Tee off. Top Golf has just opened a new location in Buford, GA! This is a perfect outing for the whole family with a dad who loves play golf.
4. Get outside. Gwinnett has so many great parks that include trails, disc golf, and picnic tables for a nice lunch. Check out our Guide to Adventure more options like TreeTop Quest, if your dad likes a challenge.
5. Treat him like a king. Or actually, a knight! Take your dad to Medieval Times for jousting, a four course meal and exciting entertainment—what more could Dad ask for?
6. Race him around the track. If you have a competitive father, take him to Andretti Indoor Karting and Games which is also brand new to Gwinnett. Speed around the indoor track to see who is the fastest in the family.
7. Grab a Beer. There is nothing beer lovers more than an enjoying a cold one on a nice day. Take your dad to one of Gwinnett's many breweries and buy him a craft beer. Our breweries are fun and always have something going on.
With all these options, you're guaranteed to have a great day with Dad this Father's Day. Comment below, and let us know your plans!