8 Fun Things to do for Father's Day
Thank you for being my Dad.
2017 seems to be flying by, and before you know it, Father's Day will be here. Like, for real. It's this Sunday, June 18 (you're welcome). If you're still looking for something fun to do with dad, check out these eight suggestions.
1. Get him a gift. Last year, we shared some great, local places where you can shop for Dad. They still hold up.
2. Have a dance. The Princess and Me Father Daughter Dance is back at the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse. Dance the night away, play games and enjoy light refreshments on Friday, June 16.
3. Buy him a beer. Tannery Row Ale House is hosting the Father's Day Beer Pairing Dinner featuring Jekyll Brewing. You'll have a three course meal, and take home a commemorative jar (while supplies last).
4. Treat him like a king. Or actually, a knight! Dads get into Medieval Times for free through June 18. Upgrade your package for just $25 to receive a framed photo of Dad, an “It’s Good to be King” koozie, and a 25 oz glass stein with choice of draft beer or soda.
5. Bond over brunch. Attend Chateau Elan's annual Father's Day brunch in the Atrium.
6. Enjoy some tunes together. Check out the Sunday Kind of Groove Concert Series in Berkeley Lake featuring Classic Recall. Bring a picnic, and enjoy this lakeside concert.
7. Enjoy even MORE tunes. On Father's Day, Jason Wilber will be performing at Eddie Owen Presents with special guest Julie Gribble. These two are incredible talented, and you won't want to miss this performance.
8. Take him to the races. The Road Atlanta Raceway that is. The National Auto Sports Association will be there June 17 and 18, and you'll see race and high-performance street cars.
With all these options, you're guaranteed to have a great day with Dad this Father's Day. Comment below, and let us know your plans!