6 Fun Things to do for Father's Day
Thank you for being my Dad.
2019 seems to be flying by, and before you know it, Father's Day will be here. Like, for real. It's this Sunday, June 16. If you're still looking for something fun to do with dad, check out these six suggestions.
1. Get him a gift. Get Dad the perfect gift while shopping small. Here are some great, local places where you can shop for Dad.
2. Daddy Daughter. Carl House is hosting their annual Daddy Daughter Dance with food, music and a complementary photo booth.
3. Bluesberry Beer and Music Festival. If Dad's a fan of beer and blues the Bluesberry Beer and Musical Festival is the place to be.
4. Kurt's Cook Out. At Kurt's Euro Bistro they'll be firing up the grill and smoker featuring southern style pork ribs, grilled bratwurst, slow cooked beef brisket, hot smoked salmon and Greek style chicken thighs. Seating is from 4-7pm, and reservations are encouraged.
5. Treat him like a king. Or actually, a knight! Dads get into Medieval Times for free through June 16. Jousting, a four course meal and exciting entertainment—what more could Dad ask for?
6. Take him to the races. The Road Atlanta Raceway that is. The National Auto Sports Association will be there June 15 and 16, and you'll see race and high-performance street cars.
With all these options, you're guaranteed to have a great day with Dad this Father's Day. Comment below, and let us know your plans!