7 Fun Things to do for Father's Day
Thank you for being my Dad.
2018 seems to be flying by, and before you know it, Father's Day will be here. Like, for real. It's this Sunday, June 17 (you're welcome). If you're still looking for something fun to do with dad, check out these seven suggestions.
1. Get him a gift. Get Dad the perfect gift while shopping small. Here are some great, local places where you can shop for Dad.
2. Noble Fin Father's Day Brunch. Treat Dad to Noble Fin's first ever Father's Day brunch. Grab him a steak, some lobster and a $5 mimosa.
3. Chateau Elan Smokehouse Lunch. You and your dad can enjoy an excellent feast at Chateau Elan's Versailles restaurant. The menu includes everything from warm croissants and smoked bacon to a smoking avocado toast bar and chili cook off. Reservations are required.
4. Kurt's Cook Out and World Cup Viewing. What's better than combining great food and futbol? At Kurt's Euro Bistro, enjoy mini pretzels and mustard chips during the game (which starts at 11am) and then stick around for a cook out at 1pm. Reservations suggested for both.
5. Treat him like a king. Or actually, a knight! Dads get into Medieval Times for free through June 17. Upgrade your package for just $25 to receive a framed photo of Dad, medieval cork coaster set, and a 25 oz glass stein with choice of draft beer or soda.
6. Drew Fraser at Atlanta Comedy Theater. What's more fun than having a good laugh with Dad? Drew Fraser, who has appeared on Gotham Comedy Club Live AXS TV, Bill Bellamy’s Stand Up for Family on ABC, Amateur Night at the Apollo and more, will have you entertained.
7. Take him to the races. The Road Atlanta Raceway that is. The National Auto Sports Association will be there June 16 and 17, and you'll see race and high-performance street cars.
With all these options, you're guaranteed to have a great day with Dad this Father's Day. Comment below, and let us know your plans!