12 Ways to Celebrate America this Independence Day
On July 4, 1776, the thirteen colonies claimed their independence from England.
This event eventually led to the formation of the United States. Each year on July 4th, also known as Independence Day, Americans celebrate this historic event.
Most Fourth of July celebrations involve cooking out, spending quality time with family and fireworks. In Gwinnett, there are countless, unique ways to celebrate America's independence. Here are 12 ways you can celebrate the Fourth of July.
- Loganville Independence Day Celebration, June 29 @ 5pm
- Auburn Independence Day Celebration, July 6 @ 5pm
- Prelude to the 4th, July 3 @ 5pm
- Red, White and Boom! 4th of July Celebration, July 3 @ 5pm
- Duluth Celebrates America, July 3 @ 5:30pm
- 17th Annual Star Spangled Fourth, July 4 @ 3pm
- Star Spangled Snellville, July 4 @ 4pm
- Sparkle in the Park, July 4 @ 5:30pm
- Celebrate Braselton, July 4 @ 5pm
- Stone Mountain Park's Fantastic Fourth Celebration, July 1-7
- Gwinnett Stripers vs. Durham Bulls with post-game fireworks, July 4 @ 7:05pm
- Lanier Islands Long Fourth of July Weekend, July 3-7
With so many options, it's hard to choose how you'll spend Independence Day! Have more suggestions? Comment below.