11 Ways to Celebrate America this Independence Day
On July 4, 1776, the thirteen colonies claimed their independence from England.
This event eventually led to the formation of the United States. Each year on July 4th, also known as Independence Day, Americans celebrate this historic event.
Most Fourth of July celebrations involve cooking out, spending quality time with family and fireworks. In Gwinnett, there are countless, unique ways to celebrate America's independence. Here are 11 ways you can celebrate the Fourth of July.
- Stone Mountain Park's Fantastic Fourth Celebration
- Prelude to the 4th
- Auburn Independence Day Celebration
- Red, White and Boom! 4th of July Celebration
- Loganville Independence Day Celebration
- Gwinnett Braves vs Norfolk Tide
- Duluth Celebrates America
- 15th Annual Star Spangled Fourth
- Sparks in the Park and Electric Avenue
- Sparkle in the Park
- Red, White and Blue Musical Celebration
With so many options, it's hard choose how you'll spend Independence Day! Have more suggestions? Comment below!