Celebrate America in Gwinnett
On July 4, 1776, the thirteen colonies claimed their independence from England.
This event eventually led to the formation of the United States. Each year on July 4th, also known as Independence Day, Americans celebrate this historic event.
Most Fourth of July celebrations involve cooking out, spending quality time with family and fireworks. In Gwinnett, there are countless, unique ways to celebrate America's independence. Here are 11 ways you can celebrate the Fourth of July.
- Prelude to the 4th, July 1 @ 5:30pm
- Auburn Independence Day Celebration, July 2 @ 5pm
- Loganville Independence Day Celebration, July 3 @6:30pm
- Red, White & Bluegrass Patio Party at SlowPour Brewing, July 2 @12pm
- Red, White and Boom! 4th of July Celebration, July 3 @ 5pm
- Sparks In The Park, July 3 @6:30pm
- Mall of Georgia's Dawg-on Great 4th of July, July 4th @6pm
- Sparkle in the Park, July 4 @ 5:30pm
- Celebrate Braselton, July 4 @ 5pm
- Stone Mountain Park's Fantastic Fourth Celebration, July 1-5
- Gwinnett Stripers vs. Charlotte Knights with post-game fireworks, July 4 @ 7:05pm
With so many options, it's hard to choose how you'll spend Independence Day! Have more suggestions? Comment below.