11 Ways to Celebrate America this Independence Day
On July 4, 1776, the thirteen colonies claimed their independence from England.
This event eventually led to the formation of the United States. Each year on July 4th, also known as Independence Day, Americans celebrate this historic event.
Most Fourth of July celebrations involve cooking out, spending quality time with family and fireworks. In Gwinnett, there are countless, unique ways to celebrate America's independence. Here are 11 ways you can celebrate the Fourth of July.
- Loganville Independence Day Celebration, June 30 @ 4:30pm
- Auburn Independence Day Celebration, June 30 @ 5pm
- Prelude to the 4th, July 3 @ 5pm
- Red, White and Boom! 4th of July Celebration, July 3 @ 5pm
- Duluth Celebrates America, July 3 @ 6pm
- Sparks in the Park and Electric Avenue, July 3 @ 6:30pm
- 16th Annual Star Spangled Fourth, July 4 @ 5pm
- Sparkle in the Park, July 4 @ 5:30pm
- Celebrate Braselton, July 4 @ 5pm
- Stone Mountain Park's Fantastic Fourth Celebration, July 4 @ 10:30am
- Gwinnett Stripers vs. Norfolk Tides with post-game fireworks, July 4 @ 7:05pm
With so many options, it's hard choose how you'll spend Independence Day! Have more suggestions? Comment below