5 Reasons to Attend the August Concert & Wing Festival
"Left wing. Chicken wing. It don't make no difference to me." — Woody Guthrie
Get over those back to school blues, and come out to the August Concert & Wing Festival! We know what you're thinking. We don't need to give you five reasons to put this event on your calendar, but we're going to anyway.
1. Wings, wings and more wings. You'll be able to try all kinds of chicken from a variety of participating restaurants.
2. A wing-eating contest. We know this was probably, technically covered in number one, but we think it's important to call it out. You'll get a kick out of watching people eat as many wings as they can as fast as they can.
3. Two Takes and New Mantra (f.k.a. Athens Band) will be kicking off the event with live music.
4. Spin Doctors is headlining the event! You won't want to miss all four original members of this unique 90's band. I mean, how many times has Two Princes been stuck in your head?
5. We'll be there! So, stop by the Explore Gwinnett tent and say, "hello." You'll be able to purchase a Love, Gwinnett shirt onsite.