If you're looking for something fun to do with family and friends, an Atlanta Gladiators game is the place to be.
The Atlanta Gladiators are a professional minor league ice hockey team, and if you've never been to a game, you're really missing out. Here are just a few things you can look forward to this season, as well as some information you might not know about the Glads.
2020 Season Promotions
There are a lot of great promotions happening this season, but here are some highlights:
- Saturday, February 1st at 7:05 pm is the Teddy Bear Toss. Bring a furry friend and toss it onto the ice after the Glads score their first goal! All stuffed animals will be donated to local hospials, police, and fire stations.
- Tuesday, February 11 at 10:35 am is Education Day. Enjoy activities from Fernbank Science Center, Fernbank Museum of Natural History, Children's Museum of Atlanta and the Georgia Aquarium all around the concourse.
- Tuesday, February 18 at 7:05pm is Hispanic Heritage Night. Attendees will enjoy a Latin concert during the game.
- Friday March 6 at 7:35pm is Marvel Night. Dress up as your favorite character and compete for first place in the Marvel costume contest. Be sure to bid on specialty Marvel jerseys worn by the players at the post-game auction.
- Sunday, April 5 at 2:05pm is Fan Appreciation Night. Make sure you get to the arena early, The Gladiators will be giving away Kroger gift cards. Bid at the "Jerseys Off Our Backs" auction after the game.
Atlanta Gladiators Foundation
The mission of Atlanta Gladiators Foundation is to help as many people in need in our community as possible. The Foundation raise funds through specialty jersey auctions, special events, in-game experiences, and much more. The foundation is important to the organization because it provides the opportunity to give back to the community.
Why You Should Attend
An Atlanta Gladiators game is affordable, family fun experience. People of all ages enjoy coming out to see the goals, hits, and fights.
One reason to attend an Atlanta Gladiators game would be to experience professional hockey in an affordable, fun, and family friendly atmosphere. Since Atlanta no longer has an NHL team, the Gladiators are a great option for families to come see and support their local sports team. The games are packed with action and entertainment from before puck drop until the sound of the final buzzer. Families love to come out and support their Atlanta Gladiators every single game.