Artober Gwinnett is Back Again
Art. Is. Everywhere.
Especially during October in Gwinnett! Artober Gwinnett is a month-long celebration of the arts that coincides with National Arts and Humanities Month.
Our goal is to bring awareness to all the fantastic art in our area. We hope the community will feel more informed about these events, leading to more participation in local art activities.
We've got a lot of exciting events coming up this year, including:
- An Art Walk in Duluth, with local artists, live music, and a large-scale chalk art piece;
- A family day and handcrafted market at the Hudgens, with hands-on demonstrations, local food, art vendors and more;
- The first ever Suwanee Jazz Fest, which will feature four fantastic acts;
- A night of "adult" ghost stories and cocktails with Aurora Theatre's Spirits & Spirits; and
- A sushi making demonstration and sake tasting at FUMI.
This is just five events—Artober Gwinnett includes more than 140 events, and you'll find something artsy to do everyday this month.
Keep up with us on Facebook for Artober updates. See the full Artober calendar below!