Craft Breweries & Beer
5 Reasons to "Wine Down" at Suwanee Wine Fest
Because wine is "win" with an e on the end...
Have you been to Suwanee Beer Fest? Remember how much fun you had? Well, we have great news—the same awesome folks who bring you the beer fest also host Suwanee Wine Fest. And, it's just as awesome.
If you haven't attended either event before, you're seriously missing out. From delicious bevvys and fun times with friends to live music and entertainment, Suwanee Wine Fest is a must in Gwinnett. We've got five reasons that you should attend Suwanee Wine Fest 2017 on November 4th at Suwanee Town Center.
1. More than 150 premium wines. This one's a given, but obviously the most important part of Wine Fest. Local wine experts from Beverage SuperStore hand-select over 150 premium wines from around the world for you to sample.
2. There's beer, too. Head over to the Georgia craft beer tent for unlimited samples of your favorite brews, bourbon tastings with JR Revelry Bourbon and a big TV screen to watch Saturday football.
3. You're drinking for a good cause. Proceeds benefit Annandale Village, a special place where men and women with developmental disabilities and acquired brain injuries lead lives that reflect quality, independence, self-worth and achievement with the utmost care and compassion. On the morning of Suwanee Wine Fest, Annandale Village is hosting its 4th annual “Extra Mile Run/Walk 5K” at Town Center Park to kick off the day’s festivities.
4. Live music and entertainment. This year's event will feature live music from nationally-acclaimed singer/songwriter Joe Hall.
5. There's more... Enjoy artisanal products for sale from local vendors and artists, cornhole and giant jenga, food for purchase from Local Republic and Strange Taco, samples provided by The Fresh Market—the list goes on and on.
Tickets are going fast, so be sure to get yours now! Save water. Drink wine. (mic drop)