Getting Hitched? Don't Miss the 2016 Bridal Expo
Are you getting ready to plan your wedding? First, congratulations!
Second, you should know that the 2016 Bridal Expo is coming to the Gwinnett Environmental & Heritage Center (EHC) on Sunday, March 20. During the event, you'll get a chance to chat with some of Metro Atlanta's best wedding professionals, and learn how to make your dream wedding a reality.
In addition to meeting with top wedding professionals, attendees will have the chance to enter for awesome door prizes that will be announced throughout the Expo, including:
- One Free Engagement session – $450 value – Paul Marcus Weddings
- Samsonite 5 piece nested luggage set (in black) valued at $300 – Xquisite Journeys
- One complimentary night stay at Courtyard Marriott/Suwanee
- Free body wrap or facial wrap session for 4 people valued at $100 – It Works Linda Thompson
- $100 off a DJ and Video package – Complete Music Video PhotoBooth
- One Night Complimentary Stay at Hilton Garden Atlanta/NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
AND (can you belive there's more?) any new bride or groom that completes a contract to have their wedding and reception at the EHC on the day of the Expo will receive a 10% discount off the standard room rental rate.
Need another reason to attend the Expo? One lucky bride or groom will win a Grand Prize, which includes the entire EHC venue for 9-hours to host their wedding and reception (you can check out the rules here).
If you're getting ready to get hitched, you won't want to miss the 2016 Bridal Expo at the EHC. Get your tickets here.
2016 Bridal Expo at the Gwinnett Environmental & Heritage Center
Sunday, March 20, Noon - 4pm
2020 Clean Water Dr., Buford, GA 30519