Georgia On My Mind Days give communities, tourism partners, hotels and attractions the ability to showcase visitors the Southern hospitality Georgia is known for.
The state's 12 Visitor Information Centers welcome more than 13 million guests each year. Vendors can attend any of the events where they'll have the opportunity to:
- Browse and network with the many vendors showcasing Georgia's finest communities
- Giveaway travel packages to visitors that stop in
- Give free gifts and promote your hotel or attraction to visitors as they enter the state
- Enjoy free hot dogs, popcorn, lemonade and Coca-Cola
- Create a lasting impression to Visitors Information Center employees and visitors
- Book rooms on-site for visitors headed to the Infinite Energy Center
- Convention & Visitors Bureaus
- Outlet stores
2019 Georgia On My Mind Days at the Georgia Visitor Information Centers
Please contact each center below for more informatoin on this complimentary opportunity.
March 8, Port Wentworth (I-95 S)
March 29, Sylvania (HWY 301)
April 5, Valdosta (I-75 N)
May 3, St. Marys (I-95 N)
May 24, Lavonia (I-85 S)
June 1, Plains (HWY 280)
June 7, West Point (I-85 N)
June 14, Columbus (I 185)
June 21, Ringgold (I-75 S)
June 28, Augusta (I-20 W)
July 6, Tallapoosa (I-20 E)
Hotels and attractions are more than welcome to set up a one-day display at a local welcome center at anytime.
For more information on how you can showcase your community, attraction or hotel, please contact one of the 12 State Visitor Information Centers directly using the information above.