Georgia On My Mind Days give communities, tourism partners, hotels and attractions the ability to showcase visitors the Southern hospitality Georgia is known for.
The state's eleven Visotir Information Centers welcome more than 13 million guests eah year. Please join us as a partner or just stop by and attend any of the events where you have the opportunity to:
- Browse and network with the many vendors showcasing Georgia's finest communities
- Giveaway travel packages to visitors that stop in
- Give free gifts and promote your hotel or attraction to visitors as they enter the state
- Enjoy free hot dogs, popcorn, lemonade and Coca-Cola
- Create a lasting impression to Visitors Information Center employees and visitors
- Book rooms on-site for visitors headed to the Infinite Energy Center
- Convention & Visitors Bureaus
- Outlet stores
2017 Georgia On My Mind Days at the Georgia Visitor Information Centers
Please contact each center below for more informatoin on this complimentary opportunity.
March 10, Savannah
March 31, Valdosta
April 21, Sylvania
May 5, St. Marys
May 6, Plains
May 26, Lavonia
June 2, Tallapoosa
June 9, Columbus
June 21, West Point
July 14, Augusta
Hotels and attractions are more than welcome to set up a one-day display at a local welcome center at anytime. Please contact Victoria Hawkins at Explore Gwinnett (770-814-6048 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on future "Gwinnett Days" at Georgia Visitor Information Centers.
For more information on how you can showcase your community, attraction or hotel, please contact one of the 11 State Visitor Information Centers directly using the information above.