Does Explore Gwinnett host press trips?
All press visits are handled on an individual basis and are open to qualified journalists with confirmed assignments.
What expenses are covered?
Once approved, your one-time trip MAY include complimentary or media rate lodging, some meals and attraction admission.
Does Explore Gwinnett cover transportation?
No, we do not offer paid transportation via car or air.
Are there other photos besides what is in your photo gallery?
Yes, we have a great collection of photos of Gwinnett's cities, attractions, Infinite Energy Center, Infinite Energy Arena, parks, shops and attractions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your photo request.
Do we need to pay for photo usage?
No, Explore Gwinnett owns/has rights to use all the photography that we provide. We request a photo credit "Courtesy of Explore Gwinnett" when used.
What other press trips or familiarization (FAM) trips are open to the media?
The Atlanta Metro Travel Association (AMTA), our regional travel association, offers a group press trip for metro Atlanta that includes not only Gwinnett, but downtown Atlanta, etc as well. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Who do we contact for media passes to Gwinnett sporting events or events at the Infinite Energy Arena? (note: each organization has their own requirements/criteria for media pass approval)
- Gwinnett Stripers, Media Relations Manager, Dave Lezotte firstname.lastname@example.org
- Georgia Swarm, Media & Lacrosse Relations Director, Alec Schimke email@example.com Glads
- Atlanta Gladiators, Director of Communications and Broadcasting, Chris Treft firstname.lastname@example.org
- Atlanta United 2, email@example.com
- Infinite Energy Arena, Marketing & Communication Manager, Marcia Powell firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email Victoria J. Hawkins at email@example.com with any additional questions.