Interested in listing your property?
Thank you for your interest in listing your property with our film & TV location database. If you would like your Gwinnett home, business or property considered, please send digital photos to email@example.com or by utilizing Dropbox. We will review your photos and, if approved, your property will be added to our location photo database.
All locations are accessible by the general public and can be downloaded by location managers after signing in. Please do not submit any “private” spaces or photos showcasing personal valuables.
Submitted locations may not be accepted if they do not meet the guidelines below:
- Provide a good photo overview of your property, showing what it looks like today. Think of this process like you are trying to sell your home – the more visual information our clients have, the more informed a decision they can make.
- Shoot multiple angles, and where appropriate include a wider street view so we can see how your property “sits” within its surroundings.
- Shoot wide where possible so we can get a sense how large the property or room is. Make sure images are properly rotated before submission.
- If submitting a home, business or other building, include interior and exterior shots. If interior shooting is not allowed, please make note of this!
- Concentrate on unique features of your property. For house interiors, a few shots of main rooms (kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom, etc.) are sufficient. Excessive photos of every bathroom, pantry or closet are not needed.
- Professionally shot photos are not required, but dark, out-of-focus or outdated photos may not be accepted.
- You must be the actual owner of the property and/or have the authority to lease it for production. Our database is not intended for agents to market properties for sale.
- If particular types of film/TV content or budget levels are not of interest, please make note of this in the “usage restriction” field.
- All submitted locations are for potential use as shooting locations, not lodging/accommodations.
- Staged photos highlighting people, pets or objects are generally not accepted. Headshots are not accepted.
- Do not submit video clips, renderings, or brochures – just photos of the actual locations.
- If the property is due to be sold or drastically remodeled in the very near future, please wait to submit photos until the property is in its “final” condition.
- Submit larger, monitor quality photos. Submitted locations with no attached photos will not be accepted. Typically if we do not receive the images, the file size is too big. Here are some suggested sizing guidelines:
- 150 dpi or higher
- File size between 1MB – 3 MB
- 1680 X 1054 resolution (or higher) for large size web browsing
- Physical photo size: 8.5″ X 11