Film in Gwinnett. Home of OFS Studios, Eagle Rock TV Studios and the most film-friendly county in metro Atlanta
Gwinnett's certified Camera Ready Film Office should be every production's first call when potentially filming in Gwinnett County (whether unincorporated or within city limits). The Gwinnett Film Office provides knowledgeable, confidential and expeditious assistance to help location managers, scouts and production companies with locations, permitting, contacts, public safety and local insight. Gwinnett’s Film Office is part of Explore Gwinnett, the destination marketing/tourism organization in Gwinnett County.
The Gwinnett Camera Ready Film Office will:
- Offer expeditious, professional service facilitating city, county and road usage permits - All locations in Gwinnett, unless private residential homes, require a permit
- Offer location managers prompt assistance in finding location options, including professional location photography
- Provide a “Locations Hub” photo gallery for easy viewing of film-friendly locations
- Serve as liaison with city, county, public safety, transportation and other local officials as needed
- Assistance with partial road closures/ITC requests
Please contact Lisa Anders, Executive Director + Camera Ready Liaison
Cell 404.849.8996 (call or text)
One of the latest hits to film here in Gwinnett is the Netflix sensation, Stranger Things. See how Gwinnett Place Mall has been transformed into the "Starcourt Mall."