Georgia’s 159 counties have all been designated as “Camera Ready” communities by the Georgia Film, Music & Digital Entertainment Office.
A certified “Camera Ready” community delivers helpful and timely resources to assist production companies in upcoming shoots and project to provide easier, faster and better access to county production resources and location information. Gwinnett has been camera ready since 2011, and we’re here to help! Gwinnett’s Film Office is part of Explore Gwinnett, the Convention and Visitors Bureau for Gwinnett County.
The Gwinnett Camera Ready Film Office will:
- Offer expeditious, professional service facilitating city, county and road permits
- Offer location managers assistance in finding the right locations for your film, TV or commercial shoot.
- Provide a “Locations Hub” photo gallery for easy viewing of suggested locations
- Provide contact assistance for location, resource, public safety officers or accommodations
- Assistance with partial road closures/ITC
Please contact Lisa Anders, Gwinnett Camera Ready Representative, for assistance.
Office (770) 814-6044
Cell (404) 849-8996