TPC Sugarloaf2595 Sugarloaf Club Dr, Duluth, GA 30097 View Map
Design, conditioning and a reverence for nature are the hallmarks of truly great golf courses, and TPC Sugarloaf’s three outstanding nine-hole layouts are no exception.
TPC Sugarloaf’s par-72, 7,259-yard championship golf course (also known as “The Stables and The Meadows” courses) was crafted by the legendary Greg Norman to fit harmoniously with its surroundings on the site of the former Rollins Farm. Named by Golf Digest among the “Best New Private Clubs in the U.S.” when it debuted in 1997 and by Golfweek among the “Top 100 Best Residential Golf Courses for 2007-2008,” the course features tree-lined Bermuda fairways and a challenging layout featuring streams, lakes and hills.
TPC Sugarloaf was designed in a Southern Classic style, with rich wood furnishings, classic fixtures, luxurious textiles and traditional artwork creating a stately and welcoming backdrop. The clubhouse offers an array luxuriously appointed banquet and meeting rooms, including:
- Eight elegant meeting/function rooms, some with fireplaces
- Four large hospitality rooms for large-scale conferences and special events
- Audio-visual equipment and capabilities, conference services and complimentary wireless
- Two exquisitely designed board rooms
- Flexible outdoor meeting space & ceremony lawn, including a beautiful grand veranda & gardens