Address, Suwanee, GA 30024
Contact Info(770) 945-8996
The Suwanee Creek Greenway is a hard-surface, multi-purpose trail that meanders through four miles of wooded areas, wetlands and wildlife habitat. The greenway connects nearly 400 acres of parkland as well as residential and commercial areas.
Walkers, joggers, bikers, rollerbladers and others can access the trail at a variety of locations. Access points include:
- Near the Suwanee Sports Academy at 3640 Burnette Rd.
- Martin farm park, about a 1/2 mile west of Satellite Blvd.
- Town Center area via Portland Drive and wooden bridge
- Suwanee Elementary School (on weekends and after 4pm during week only)
- George Pierce Park, near soccer and back softball fields