O4W Pizza3117 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096 View Map
Named one of 50 Best Restaurants in Atlanta by Atlanta Magazine
O4W Pizza in Duluth was named as one of the Top 50 Restaurants in Atlanta by Atlanta Magazine. This came as no surprise to anyone who has eaten there as it is definitely not your ordinary pizza joint, but rather the home of hand-crafted game-changing pizzas: classic round pies, thick-crust Sicilian ones, rectangular Detroit thick-crust and the award-winning square Grandma Pie.
Everything you’ve heard about the Grandma Pie is true. The signature Jersey-style creation of pizzaiolo Anthony Spina, this simple amalgamation of sweet tomato sauce, mozzarella and fresh basil is a 16-square-inch miracle: juicy at the center and edged with crunchy crust-handles that snap to the bite.
Make every effort to get here; just don’t be in any hurry once you place your order. It takes 20 to 30 minutes for the pie to bake. While waiting, you can nibble on a fresh salad and sip a beer.
Here's what else you can expect when you visit O4W Pizza:
- Jersey style pizza made the traditional way
- Slow rise, hand stretched dough made fresh from scratch each day
- Topped with house made sauce and hand pulled mozzarella
- Sausage and meatballs from our family recipe
- Simple, time honored recipes made from carefully chosen ingredients and crafted with attention and hard work are all that’s on menu at O4W Pizza
- Down-to-Earth service that will keep you coming back for more